Sunday, March 8, 2009

If I were to pack stuff to go to Argentina in the December, what should I pack? I figure that I would pack shorts and short sleeve shirt due to...

Yes Argentina is in the Southern Hemisphere and will experience very hot temperatures during this time. Be sure to pack summer clothes. Additionally, research which area you might be because even though it is Summer, be sure to pack some winter clothes like a jacket or something warm just in case. 


 I live in South Africa, so we have similar weather conditions. In South Africa last year we experienced cold fronts during summer as well - signs of climate change and climate change, and also experienced extremely hot temperatures from the El-Nino effect. The El-Nino effect has been causing drastic weather changes globally. 


My advice is to focus on packing summer clothes and have some winter clothes for that rainy day. Enjoy Argentina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What was the device called which Faber had given Montag in order to communicate with him?

In Part Two "The Sieve and the Sand" of the novel Fahrenheit 451, Montag travels to Faber's house trying to find meaning in th...